Thursday, June 25, 2009

Was planning to watch Transformers 2 with this fellow named 6 dots. But I woke up late so was unable to watch it with this fellow. Sooooo in hereee, I would like to apologise to this fellow once again. Sorry, 6 dots! :) I know you said you aren't angry with me but somehow, I got this feeling you are. :x Sowie sowie! :P

Now, I'm struggling to do this ELS quiz. And for the first attempt, I failed. Yay! So need to buck up for my second attempt. I know I didn't put my best effort in to the first attempt of the quiz. But it's impossible when you've just only 1.5 hours to do it right? :x AND, all those questions are like so hard. And even referring to the book doesn't seem to help much. No wonder my friend also failed. :x Sooo wish me luck! :)

Oh yes yes, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is going to air on cinema soon! (I guess so) WEEEE~~~

No comments: