Dismissed class at 12 and straight away went home after that. Packed our stuffs and off to take TRAIN to Changi Airport. I must said, Changi Airport is really niceee and if it isn't even for the H1N1, i would have explore the place. LOL! Checked in and before boarding the plane at 5.55pm, went to eat at Burger King. Boarded the plane and yeah, the aircon is sooo cold and I'm just lazy to wear my jacket and sooo nowww, I'm suffering from FLU and COUGH. Okay, don't get the wrong idea. -.- Reached Malaysia Changi Airport at 8 plus and my aunt came and fetch us. When I reached there, there were like soo many people man. LOL! =x Makan and talked to my cousins and play my computerrr.. Ahh, I've to wake up early for the wedding tomorrow.. So shall end heree. =)
G, ZY, Dara, Sarah and xinhong, don't miss me too muchh! =) I know you guys missed Sihui. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment