Friday was the best day ever! Went to my aunt's house for STAYover! :) It was very very fun! :) We went to West Coast Plaza to eat dinner. The food at Emperor Q was nice! HAHAHA! :) It has been ages since I went to my aunt's house for STAYover. I slept quite late. :) But it was fun chatting with my cousin. HAHAHA! :)
Unfortunately, I was sick on Saturday. :( My aunt brought me to Holland V to go and see the doctor. But don't worry. I'm fine. The doctor said it's just normal. So yeah. :) After that, went back to my aunt's house and I slept for quite long. After that, went to West Coast Plaza to eat at Paradise Inn. The food there was also nice! :) After that, went back homeeee. :)
8 years of difference, no big deal.
What about 0.3m of height difference? :D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment