08 March 09
Went to gym with Cindy, yinleng and my brother.. Was rather blur when going in to gym because I wasn't sure on which machine to exercise. But after awhile, I began to explore and sooo, I exercised. Yeah yeah! It was fun! Esp with YL around. LOL! After gym, walked to cindy's house and took bus down to JP. Bought curry puff(=x) and also to find my laopo. =x I miss her loads! ;p After that, went to the pasar malam and the two persons(namely YL and my brother) went to buy their MAKAN MAKAN. LOL! Bus-ed home. (:
07 March 09
Went to play badminton with PY, YL and my brother in the night. That PY was super late! LOL! And yeah.. We versus-ed. Of course, I won because I partner with PY. Gosh, she is a very good player. HAHA! After playing, walked to GP and bought drinks.. Went home after that..
Went to gym with Cindy, yinleng and my brother.. Was rather blur when going in to gym because I wasn't sure on which machine to exercise. But after awhile, I began to explore and sooo, I exercised. Yeah yeah! It was fun! Esp with YL around. LOL! After gym, walked to cindy's house and took bus down to JP. Bought curry puff(=x) and also to find my laopo. =x I miss her loads! ;p After that, went to the pasar malam and the two persons(namely YL and my brother) went to buy their MAKAN MAKAN. LOL! Bus-ed home. (:
07 March 09
Went to play badminton with PY, YL and my brother in the night. That PY was super late! LOL! And yeah.. We versus-ed. Of course, I won because I partner with PY. Gosh, she is a very good player. HAHA! After playing, walked to GP and bought drinks.. Went home after that..
Oh yeah! I'm really in love with this drama, ToGetHer. (= If you're keen to watch it, it will be on every Saturday at Channel U, 9.30pm. (: This drama really rocks! As usual, it's about Romance. *wink* *MUST WATCH*
Another Hong kong drama which I LOVE is The Seventh Day. It's about romance too. Watch it when you guys are free. (: A *MUST watch* too! (:
Alrighty! Got to go! Enjoy your weekends! ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment