Went to meet with YL, PY at JP. They were both late, of course. >=( After that, went to eat Snackers again. WAHAHA! x= While eating, need to wait for Cindy and Verlin to come. They came and yeah. Nicole came too! And off we go to take TRAIN! ;D Reached TPY at about 5.40-6.00pm. And took bus down to MediaCorp. We didn't even know where to alight so I asked the bus driver to tell us where to alight. HAHA! =x Reached MDC at 6.10pm and meet Kel to queue up. He passed me the tickets and yeah.. At about 6-7 plus, went in to take a seat. HOHO~ Nice nice! How I wish I can go again. WAHAHAH! =x Reached home at about 12 plus and sleeping time! ;p
Some pictures for you guys to enjoy. ;P


I guess this is it. There are other pictures too but I don't wish to put it on my blog. Enjoy! ;D
Kel: Thanks for the tickets! We really had fun yesterday! Wanted to say goodbye to you but you was kinda busy. All thanks to you. I finally got the chance to go to MediaCorp and to watch CSS3 live! Thanks once again! ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment