Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun fun fun? ;D

20 March2009
Went to MANDAI to pray my ah gong. Long time never go MANDAI so was kinda unfamilar with the surroundings. ;) At the same time, we also took photos. ;) Went to Jurong Point New Wing and bought stuffs. Ate at Dian Xiao Er and the food there were uber delicious! :) Roamed around and went back home to makan my dinner and after which, to met up with my cousins to play DAYTONA. LOL! After that, my aunt drove us back to her house and came back home at about 12 plus. :)

21 March 2009
Went to play badminton with the same usual peeps. But today, we've special guests and those are Nic and Jojo. :) Played for quite long and around 6 plus, guess what I saw? A RAINBOW again! I was like screaming to Py about it and she thought I was lying to her. HAHA! And we took photos too! But lazy to upload it. =/ Two times this year. Wonder whether it is a GOOD or BAD omen? Hmph. Played from 5 plus to 9. And I saw my old friend, RAM. LOL! He looks so old, man! No offence though. He was like a 'DADDY' asking his daughter to follow him. OMGosh!

Tired now. Stop here for now. (:

I guess I still can't get over you?
I still miss you. =/

No comments: