Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's my 4th day in malaysiaa.. It was rather alright. ;D
Took a lot of pictures but Im just lazy to upload
Went to PM with my cousins and window-shop.
It's just too bad that the clothes there aren't to my liking. ;X
It has been raining cats and dogs and it is pretty chilly yesterday..
However, today, it is pretty warm. RAIN RAIN, where is it? LOL! ;X
I also bought my favourite book and that is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. WEE~

Fe kor: It's just too bad that I didn't go and find you. I asked my uncle here and he said there isn't any hotel named Lone Pine. LOL! When I was leaving for Malaysia, you didn't give me the address. ;(
Jerz is backk and wee~ The pillar of the WHATever peeps. LALALALA~ We missed you dearly when you wasn't around! ;)
I simply love WHATever peepss! ;DD

Alright, shall stop here. Going out noww.. bYe all! ;D

No comments: