Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am back to update! Sorry for not updating. ;X
Hmm hmm.. I enjoyed myself yesterday. ;DD

I went out with my aunt, my both cousins, my grandma and my brother to Vivo city! We ate at Kim Gary and the food there is super delicious! I did ate at Kim Gary before but it isn't in Singapore. At that time, I loved Kim Gary's foods. ;X After which, we went to shop and yup. My aunt bought for me a lot of stuffs and I really wish to thank her! ;D After shopping, we went to Holland V and ate at Sushi Tei. It was declicious too! ;DD Lastly, we went to my aunt's house to play. It has been so long since we last played together. How I wish that time would just stop at that time. LOL! ;X

On 19 June, I met 6 of the WHATever peeps at JP. It was the first time Im meeting them and well, I was kinda shy so I didn't talk. Just nod and shake my head. ;X I was at mac outside and I do not dare to go in. So, I sms-ed my didi and he came out to look for me. ;D He told me to go in so I went in. ;X It was rather fun though it was just nodding and shaking my head. LOL!

School is going to reopen soon and we have to get back to study mood. To those who will be having their Os this year, it's gonna be a hard semester because we're gonna chiong hard! Im gonna make myself study even harder and I must get into my desired course! Due to this, I won't be online that often or update. Sorry, this is such a long, wordy post. Im just too lazy to post pictures. It just takes so long to upload it so sorry about that. ;X

Okays, shall go now! Goodbye guys! ;D

No comments: