Sports Day tomorroww. Woohoo! Don't know what time I will be meeting yimin and friends to go JP and eat.. Hmm.. There's also POA test tomorroww! RAH! Im still unsure over the errors in the net profitt. Im like struggling to remember which one is to add and to less. Hope I wont doze off while remembering it. LOL!! My blog is like sooooo deadd.. Can anyone tagg meee? Im seriously thinking whether I should close down this blogg? LOL!
I have been chatting with friends at night because Im boredd.. HEHEHE! I also wish to put some pictures but Im just lazyyyy. LOL! MID YEAR is just next week and Im still slackingg! RAHH! HOWW? Math periods was rather getting bored.. LOL! SIHUI, FOCUSSSSS! LOL!!!!!!!!
I shall stop heree. Have to rush back to study my ACCOUNTSS!! Wish me luckk!
I feel like going out with HS staff members but I just can't fork out timeee.... ):
No comments:
Post a Comment