Saw this in jennifer's blogg. Hehehe! I had sudden urge to do survey. x=
Survey [:
Name 10 people you can think of right off the top of your head.Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 10 people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first..DONT LOOK AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED UP THE TOP!
1. Yinleng
2. BP
3. YD
4. Amanda
5. ZM
6. Edison
7. Gary kor
8. Kaileng, my daughter! x=
9. Jennifer
10. Melvin
1.How did you meet number 4?
- Amanda -
Ohh.. She's my cousin so yeapp! Hahaha!
2. Do you have a crush on anyone up there?
Of coursee! Hahaha! Those friends of mine should know who. Hahaha!
3. What would you do if you hadn't met number 1?
- Yinleng -
If I didn't meet her, I wouldn't be seeing such a cute girlfriend! LOL!
4. What would you do if 6 and 2 were going out?
- Edison and BP -
LOLS.. Not possiblee, mann!
5. How did you meet number 8?
- Kai Leng, my daughter! -
Of course I met her in school!
6. Is 2 one of your best friends?
- BP -
My didi worx. Hehehe!
7. Whose number 9's best friend(s)?
- Jennifer -
Zixiin and kai leng.. Hehehe!
8. Have you ever kiss number 1?
LOLS! Noo, mann. Hahaha!
9. Do you miss number 4?
- Amanda -
Of course I do miss herr!
10.What do u think of number 6?
- Edison -
Hmm.. He's a nice boy. Hahaha.
11.What do you think of number 7?
- Gary kor -
Nice and friendly! :)
12. Who does number 3 like?
How would I know? Hehehe!
13. Have you ever been inside number 8's house?
- Kai leng -
No worx. ):
14. Do you love number 9?
- Jennifer -
Of course I love her as a friend! (:
15. Ever been in the same bed as any of the numbers?
Nopee..
16. What about no. 5?
- ZM -
Nahss!
17. Do you trust these people?
Of course I trust them! Hehehe!
Okayss! End of survey! Hahaha!
Mid year is just next week! So Im gonna study hard! Hehehe! So maybe the next few weeks, I wouldn't be able to update so TATAA!
All the best for those having exams next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment