Tuesday, July 07, 2009

his dance and smile capture my heart :)

I'm busy like omg man. Went to sarah's house yesterday cause we declared yesterday as SIHUI, SARAH and ZHAOYU's day. LOL! We played Guitar Heroes and wooooo, we're playing like mad. We keep missing the beat and etc. But WE ROCK TOO, isn't it huh? We were like mad people playing the Boxing game. LOL! And now, my shoulders are aching like omg man. LOL! =x

And for today, we dismissed class at 11am. WOOO! We were actually thinking of doing our project at JP but instead, we went to AMK Hub. But in the end, we didn't even do our project but we watched movie. LOL! Transformers 2 was great! The sound effect was a BLAST man. Rating for the movie is 4/5. :) And next movie I'm gonna watch is MY HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE! Coming up on 16 July. :) WOOOOOOOO!
Ahh, I've still got my PLW Tutorial 6 not completed. Ahhhhh, I'm going mad. Need to copy and paste from the BOOK. Wah sian sei. LOL!

No comments: