Went out to meet my cousin to go Bugis street.
Of course, I did bought clothes heh! (:
Ahhh! I'm so tired..
And I even have blisters mans! GOSH! ):
Went home at 6 plus and went out again to meet PY, YL to play daytona..
But instead, we went to PY's house and saw PY and AH PA.
Went home at 9pm.
Sorry to alex, reen, jieyi, melvin and jason.
Wanted to go but I was out with my cousin.
Hope you guys have fun watching the movie heh! (:
I'm really disappointed with something.
Looks like no one cares hur.. Fine then.
I've this intention of giving up.. Seriously..
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, come back soon mans! ):
Thanks AMANDA! (: Take good care of yourself okay? Miss you and hope to see ya soon! :)
OH YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER! :)
Full stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment