07 February 2009
Went to Central for the Nanyang Lunar New Year Celebration with PY, YL and my brother. PY and YL walked from their house to Central. That's like... OMG? My brother and I were much more smarter. We took bus. :D We ate, played especially that PY and YL.. They were like 'kids' scratching each other plastic bags. 'Kids' hur? LOL! So after that, we roamed around Central and my brother played the 'got-5-balls-then-must-scored-' game and he was very lucky. He scored and got this magic trick thingy and we were like figuring out how to do this and that. Finally, PY got it and she taught me. Ahh! I got it within seconds and YAY! I'm smart. :P After that, we sat down and played that magic thingy. HAHA! YL is like sooooooo 'smart' sia. We understood the concept but she don't know. LOL! After that, went back home at 10 plus for HS meeting. :D
08 February 2009
Went to meet up with the same gang at 3.30pm. WALKED to central but with some running when we're gonna reach our destination. My brother played the same game again and yeah. He scored. LOL! After that, WALKED back from CENTRAL to my house there. LOL! Played in the arcade(DAYTONA CAR) and went to MAC again. LOL! After that, went to arcade again to play Photo Hunt. LOL LOL! Lastly, our last stop was at the PLAYGROUND(We didn't play the background) there and played games and went back home for dinner. :D
Alrights. I'm kinda tired now. Pip pip!
No comments:
Post a Comment