Oh. Yesterday was Speech day. It was rather boring. I just sat there listening to songs, play puzzle, reading Harry Potter and also sms-ing. LOL! IT was super super bored. Went early because that stupid YJ told me to go to but heng, Jenn was outside the school gate waiting for zixin. After which, went in to school then I keep waiting for yinleng. ;X
The speech day ends at 8.05pm so we all went to Pioneer Mall to eat our dinner. Since ym and yl wishes to watch the 9pm drama so me, joyce, kl and hy went outside to talk talk and also to take photos. LOL! Went home at 10 plus. lalalala~ ;X
I just wish you can just treat me as per normal. ;( Please don't ignore me. ;(
I don't want to write nonsensical stuff here in which makes you guys feel bored. My entries are always wordy. ;X Xia, thanks thanks. ;D Jerz, thanks thanks. Maomao, thanks thanks. ;D Yinleng and joyce, thanks thanks. ;D
-- Oral was fine, though. It is much easier then those topics like Youth Olympics and etc. -- ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment