Friday, January 18, 2008

Okays, back but I don't have the mood to update. This is a random update okays? Umm, very busy with this few days. Things that occupied me are HOMEWORKS and CCA. Cannot tahan because Im really very de tired! Everyday come back from school jiu need to sleep liao. No time to do revision and stuffs. Siianz!

12 January 2008
Went to Sngapore Poly with yinleng, Joyce, huiyue and yimin. Was quite a fruitful trip there because got take a lot of brochures then can see what the school offer. Hahaha. After going there, went to JP to wait for yimin to eat our dinner. Sianz. She very de long lorx but nevermind. Me, yin leng, joyce and huiyue talked a lot. Hahahaha. Then we ate our dinner at 7plus and stayed to roam around. That's all! Hahahaha.

5 January 2008
Went to my cousin's birthday and had a lot of fun though something sad happened on that day. Shall not talk any further. (:

Like I told you guys in the last entry/post, I might not update that often. And sorry for not attaching photos on it. I will try to update if possible okays? (: JIAYOU TO ALL 'O' LEVELS AND 'N' LEVELS THIS YEAR! (: TATA!

PS. Will be going to ngee ann poly tomorrow. Woohoo! Wonder I can meet my kors and my eh hem? HAHA! TATA!

No comments: